Groups & Bus Tours
Groups and bus tours are always welcome at Comfort Inn and our friendly staff are on hand to assist in co-ordinating local tours and activities if needed. We offer a ‘Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Group Package’ which specifically caters to our groups and bus tours clientele .
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and our current ‘Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Group Package’ (for groups) Information Rate Sheet.
Regional Events & Activities:
During your stay or visit to Swan Hill why not go an explore what the region has to offer.
Comfort Inn Campbell is located within walking distance to the Pioneer Settlement where guests can step back into yesteryear, or enjoy a cruise on the paddle steamer the P.S. Pyap, or take in the evening light & sound show at Pioneer Settlement.
Other local attractions include:
- Pheasant Farm & Aviaries, p: 5030 6790 http://www.gamebirds.com.au/
- Sonre Tourist Farm (Pistachios, Olives, Almonds), Woorinen Rd, p5037 6790
- Swan Hill Development & Information Centre, Cnr McCrae & Curlewis, Swan Hill , p5032 3033 http://www.swanhill.vic.gov.au/discover/visiting-swan-hill/swan-hill-information-centre/
- The Catalina “Flying Boat” Museum at Lake Boga
- The Lake Boga Planetarium and Observatory at 236 Murray Valley Highway, Lake Boga
- Bogartz Glass Studio at 236 Murray Valley Highway Lake Boga
- The historic Bourke and Wills Tree Swan Hill
- The Giant Murray Cod, Swan Hill
- Syd’s Shed – A collection of classic motorbikes, scale model cars and district memorabilia – 8 Smith St Woorinen
“Heartbeat of the Murray” Award Winning Light & Sound Show at Pioneer Settlement
Recent winner of the International Laser Design Association’s prestigious award for multi-media shows, and set on the banks of the Little Murray River, the world-class ‘Heartbeat of the Murray’ is a 360-degree multi-media spectacular unlike anything ever seen in Australia.
Using water, light, laser, sound and special effects to tell the story of the Murray, you’ll be transported back 30 million years, before travelling forward through time to the Murray River as we know it today.
This state-of-the-art show is the first of its kind in the world to use a natural river environment and setting as the background.
For further information contact p 5036 2410 http://www.pioneersettlement.com.au/
Visit local wineries or the local olive and nut farm and taste their fresh produce
The region boats a number of fine Wineries so why not take the time to visit a vineyard or two, do a wine tour, visit a cellar door, … a great way to spend a day!
The Swan Hill Regional Art Gallery is situated adjacent to the Marraboor River in Swan Hill, Victoria, Australia. This unique purpose built gallery is recognised as having one of Australia’s most comprehensive collections of naïve art, and collects works in three main areas:
- Australian Naïve Art.
- Australian prints and drawings from the 1970s onwards.
- Works of art that relate to the Swan Hill region.